Information We Collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect the personal information you provide voluntarily, such as your first and last name, postal address, photos of yourself, photos of your pets, comments, interests, an email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us when you create an account to log in to our Services (“Account”).
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Applications, we may collect your phone number and unique device id number.
- When you order Service on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as messages, that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is no your e-mail address) on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or phone number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
- We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected.
- Information Collected Via Technology
- Log Data. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. When you use the Services, our servers automatically collect and store certain information in log files, including your Internet Protocol address, the address of the website you visited before our Site, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, operating system, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movements around the Site, and better tailor our Services to our users’
- Device Information. Our servers may also collect information about the device on which you are using the Application. This might include the type of device being used, the operating system that you are using, device settings, and unique device identifiers. In addition, in the event our Applications crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Applications. This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
Use of Information We Collect
- General Use. In general, the personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our Service;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Petzi.
- User Feedback. We often receive feedback and comments from users who have had a positive experience with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous/deidentified records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
We may disclose your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Petzi. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by Petzi.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
What choices do you have about your information?
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Do Not Track. Your web browser may enable you to indicate your preference as to whether you wish to allow websites to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. At this time our Site does not respond to the preferences you may have set in your web browser regarding the collection of such personal information, and our site may continue to collect personal information in the manner described in this Policy. We may enable third parties to collect personal information in connection with our site. This policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any collection of personal information by third parties on our site.
- 4. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their user Account by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your personal information, then your user Account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the Applications by uninstalling the Applications. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Security of Your Personal Data.
Petzi is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Petzi uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Petzi cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How do we make changes to this policy?
Our policy may change from time to time. If it does, we will notify you of changes to our Policy by posting a new Policy at www.petzila.com & www.petzi.com and we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You should consult this Policy regularly for any changes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]