Senior Firmware Engineer (WiFi, IoT, Video Streaming)
Are you a engineer that loves pets, wants to be part of the IoT revolution and to be a part of the team developing one of the hottest new products in Silicon Valley? Petzi has a position for you.
Based in downtown San Jose, CA we are the market leader in Pet technology. The Petzi Treat Cam is already on Amazon and in many retail in the US, Canada and the UK. We need a strong Firmware Engineer with a consistent track record of developing substantial products to join our team and help us meet the demands of our customers. If this sounds like you, then please read on!
What You Need for this Position
– BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or similar
– 5+ Years Experience
– RTOS and Embedded Linux Firmware Development
– WiFi Experience
– H.264 Video Streaming
– SoCs and Microcontrollers
– BSP Development and Porting
– Consumer Focused Development
– Experience with Setting Up and Using Software Development Tools
– JTAG Debugging Experience
– Code Size and Performance Optimization
– Scripting Experience
– Communication with Server Based Systems
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, fill out the form below OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[contact-form-7 id=”2951″ title=”Work @ Petzi”]