Senior Backend Software Engineer
Are you a engineer that loves pets, wants to be part of the IoT revolution and to be a part of the team developing one of the hottest new products in Silicon Valley? Petzi has a position for you.
Based in downtown San Jose, CA we are the market leader in Pet technology. The Petzi Treat Cam is already on Amazon and in many retail in the US, Canada and the UK. We need a strong Software Engineer with a consistent track record of developing substantial products to join our team and help us meet the demands of our customers. If this sounds like you, then please read on!
What You Need for this Position
– BS/MS in Software Engineering or similar
– 5+ Years Experience
– Standard Scripting Languages (Python Preferred)
– Server Programming Frameworks (node.js Preferred)
– H.264 Video Streaming Services (WOWZA Preferred)
– Database Design and Development (NoSQL Preferred, ex. MongoDB)
– Amazon Web Services Usage and Development
– Consumer Focused Development
– Experience with Setting Up and Using Software Development Tools
– Linux and Web Services
– Amazon IaaS offerings (DynamoDB, Lambda Functions, API Gateway)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, fill out the form below OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[contact-form-7 id=”2951″ title=”Work @ Petzi”]