You have worked hard all week, so this weekend calls for some relaxation time. But lets not forget, your pet had a busy week too. I mean, napping all day and waiting for you to get home can be pretty exhausting. So what better way to relax than with your furry companion. Here are a few ideas that will insure pure relaxation for both you and your pet:
1. Take a long walk with your pet
- Take a nice relaxing stroll through the park with your pup. Walking calms the mind, and the serenity of having just you and your pup will bring pure bliss to both you and your pet.
2. Have movie night with your pet
- Movie nights are always a blast! Not only do you get to relax and be in your pajama’s, but you also get to sit back and be entertained by a comedy, love story, or even a scary movie. But don’t forget to include your pet! (Our favorite movie to watch together is 101 Dalmatians and Garfield. Mila loves to hear the dogs bark and the cats meow through the screen)
3. Sleep in (while cuddling your pet of course)
- This week was hard, and weekends are for catching up on sleep you may have missed over the week. Make sure to sleep in a few more hours than usual, and make sure your furry buddy is right next to you!